Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Finding the beauty into the beast



I'm getting some feedback of the first new year charms, so my mother noticed the text in the articles of the newspaper I use to make the charms. Their theme is not always pleasant (for example, in the picture the article is about a book about politics and you can see the world "nazistic"). 
So, I explained to her that I do it on purpose. I use every kind of article because I think that it's great if you can take something bad or ugly and turn it into something beautiful!
. . . . . . . . . . .
Παίρνω γνώμες για τα πρώτα γούρια για τη νέα χρονιά, οπότε η μητέρα μου παρατήρησε το κείμενο στα άρθρα των εφημερίδων που χρησιμοποιώ για τα γούρια. Η θεματολογία τους δεν είναι πάντα τόσο ευχάριστη (για παράδειγμα, στην φωτογραφία το άρθρο αφορά σε ένα βιβλίο για την πολιτική και μπορείς να δεις τη λέξη "ναζιστικού").
Οπότε, της εξήγησα ότι το κάνω επίτηδες. Χρησιμοποιώ κάθε είδους άρθρο γιατί πιστεύω ότι είναι ωραίο να μπορείς να παίρνεις κάτι κακό ή άσχημο και να το μεταμορφώνεις σε κάτι όμορφο!



No comments:

Post a Comment